We want our relationship with you to be a long lasting experience and the only way to do this is to deliver the best service, the best products and the best, well trained and drug free technicians.
Our #1 priority is your COMPLETE SATISFACTION, that’s why our customers keep coming back.
Our concern for what takes place within your surroundings during and after installations (or for those that have existed for years) means that we do more than simple “set and forget” installations. We combine the insights gained over years of industry experience with feedback from our customers, suppliers and associated organizations to provide flexible solutions tailored to suit your unique requirement Whether your job saw us installing a new system, or making repairs to an existing one, our continued commitment to the highest service levels ensures that you are confident of our full support — long after our team has left the premises. All of our employees are fully licensed and are trained to work hard and be understanding of customer’s needs and requirements. This enables us to provide a service that will exceed your expectations.
We’re committed to:
- Developing and maintaining a seamless and easy program to ensure the safety of the general public, customers and staff,
- Ensuring adequate equipment and procedures for staff to work safely,
- Maintaining a safe environment for customers when work is being conducted,
- Ensuring that all completed work is tested, safe and complies with all regulatory requirements,
- Maintaining a high level of competency and skill by ensuring our team has access to all necessary training,
- Ensuring that employees hold all appropriate licenses and can competently complete all work they are required to carry out,
- Keeping abreast with continuing developments in the industry, and
- Responding to customers in a timely manner.
Phil Shimp is a fully qualified and licensed company holding the following accreditations and memberships:
- Electrical Contractors License #918073
- Electrical Communication Association, Full Member
- National Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Council certification
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association member
- Full Professional Insurances
Popularity: 32% [?]